Wednesday 29 October 2008

Why I Fell for You

You asked me what I first noticed about you
I told a lie, what I said wasnt true.
Believing for ages that it was your eyes,
sorry, that was a big full bag of lies.

I'm not that shallow, I try not to be,
look at it from my side and you'll see,
that it is impossible to ignore your breasts.
Seriously, birds could use your bras as spacious nests.

Over time my gaze crept north and I saw that smile,
for which now I would run to you, mile after mile.
Its a bonus now, I dont care for your figure,
I'd trade it all, for your laugh and snigger.

Your warm breath makes me melt,
this feeling about someone, I've not felt.
Never, not once before in my entire life,
I hope one day, you'll be my trouble and strife.

But for now I'll make do with your titties,
'Oi, hands off mate, they're mine', such pities.
Your peachy bum, soft skin, fragrant hair and pastel legs,
like a cup of tea, stay with you even through the icky dregs.

I would rather spend time next to you, lost in your eyes,
thats the truth now, no longer porky pies.
Than stare down at your heavenly clevage,
thats suffers from great heavage.

1 comment:

andy000 said...

As the 'Legends in Time' business continues to evolve releasing new Omega Watches exciting and louis vuitton ground breaking products. Peter's Omega Watches latest vision was to produce a unique Rolex Watches, high quality wristwatch louis vuitton with investment and lv collectible potential and louis vuitton handbags practicality that louis vuitton handbag people could proudly own and enjoy. Now after two years of louis vuitton research, design louis vuitton bag and manufacturing - historic racing driver louis vuitton bags and designer Peter louis vuitton handbags on sale is proud to release this quality time piece the louis vuitton sale STIRLING MOSS 80 the louis vuitton first ever wristwatch where each louis vuitton handbags and every watch face is personally signed in this case Louis Vuitton Caps by Sir Stirling Moss