Saturday 18 October 2008

The Cold Weather

I can’t have a door open it has to be closed, and I walk through the house making sure all the doors are closed. The reason I have to have the doors closed is because of drafts, I can feel drafts, I mean it if there is a draft anywhere in the house I can feel it. One arm hair stands on end and I have to find and stop that draft. Walking around the house opening and re-closing and locking all the doors and windows firmly, trying to track down this draft, it drives me nuts.
What also annoys me, is my size, you have to sort of sleep diagonally so you fit, so over the course of my life I’ve learnt how to sleep perfectly now sometimes my foot might fall out from the bottom of my bed and a draft will snake its way up my bed and up my leg and will entice me from my dream, to come find out where this draft is coming from.

No comments: