Friday 17 October 2008

sharing the bed

I quite snuggling up, it doesn't happen very often, but there are a few things that annoy me about it. Firstly, women like to curl up close to you, which is fine, but they put thier heads in stupid places. The first is right against your ear, so you have their warm breath tickling your ear and slowly melts your ear wax, or they put thier head right under you, with the smallest breathing space in the world.
I'm not a very good sleeper, it takes me ages to nod off, bbc radio four or classic fm on in the backround to relax me so i can nod off. But for some reason at that moment where im about to nod off, their leg comes jutting across into me. This repeats itself all the time, so either stay over there and don’t kick me, or get in close and snuggle up before I try to fall asleep, damn you.

No comments: