Saturday 18 October 2008

i found these funny

I tried going to the Paralympics but I couldn’t find a parking space anywhere near the place.

I was a ugly baby my mother only started getting morning sickness after I was born.

I went to a opera once, ill tell you want they don’t like it much when you join in.

Don’t let your mind wonder too far, it’s a little small to be out on its own.

Doctor to hospital patient, ‘ your coughing seems to be easier this morning, patient replies, it should be ive been up all night practicing.

What do you give a man who has everything? Antibiotics.

A single herring can produce over a million offspring, god knows how many the married ones can churn out.

I was doing some DIY so I got out my step ladder I don’t get on with my real ladder.

I wouldn’t say she’s fat but she does have to wear a g rope.

Shes got a million dollar figure unfortunately its all in loose change.

No comments: