Saturday 17 March 2012

Its Just Always Cold in my Room

Davies my housemate,
is hung like a horse
this is something I discovered
just last night infact.
Furious intertwined
dry humping
with a girl I finally brough home
to my paddington bear duvet.
Shit,
'I dont have any protection
I've err, ran out.'
Exiting my tiny room
onto the lowly lit landing.
With groinal
rearrangement composure
I peer around his door
and ask to borrow one.
He throws me a string of
durex branded condoms
with the weight and
flexibility of a studded belt.
With Roger Moores James Bond
eyebrow raised
I reenter my room
where I view one more closely
it looks like the teacup ring
stained coaster by the side of my bed.
I catch her gawping.
she makes her excuses
as she bundles for the exit
where I hear a faint femine knock
on his door.

No comments: